Statement Update April 2018
Red Crown Credit Union’s statement conversion goes live on May 1, 2018. There are a few updates we want everyone to be aware of. Please see below for those updates.
E-Statement Account Box
Once you click the E-Statement link, the E-Statement Account box will appear. You will notice all of your accounts and sub accounts will appear. We want to be transparent, we have hit a development roadblock and we are working to correct it so you only see your primary account number on the next statement cycle.
This doesn’t have any effect on how the statement will appear. All your information will appear on the same PDF like it always has. You can choose any account to view or save, all of the account options lead back to the same PDF.
If you only receive Quarterly Statements, your E-Statements information will read “Please turn on Statements” until you receive your statement at the next quarter end cycle.
If you have linked accounts, you will have access to them as well. If you click on a linked account and see the error “Please turn on Statements,” that means that particular account is set up for paper statements and will need to be changed to E-Statements. See Delivery Options below for instructions on how to change from paper statement to E-Statements.
Check images will no longer appear on E-Statements. You can view, download or print them in the accounts transactions page in online banking.
If you click the Delivery Options button, this gives you the option to choose either paper statements or E-Statements. A few items to make note of:
- Changing the delivery option is not automatic, it will take 2-3 business days to process.
- Once you change the delivery option, it will take effect on the next statement cycle.
- You can’t have paper statements and E-Statements at the same time.
- If you have linked accounts, you must log into each individual account to change its Delivery Option.
To use Delivery Options, please follow the steps below:
- Click the Delivery Options button.
- A box will will appear for you to verify if the device you are on accepts PDFs. Click the View Code button.
3. A random code will appear in a PDF.
4. Enter that code in the PDF Validation box.
5. If the code is accepted, a Content Undefined box will appear. Click Accept
6. A Statement Preference box will appear.
7. Choose if you want paper or electronic and enter your email and click Submit.
8. A Statement Preference processing box will appear. Click OK.