CO-OP Shared Branching
Red Crown Credit Union is a member of the CO-OP Shared Branching organization and offers shared branching at all of our locations. Shared branching is a cooperative network of credit unions that have joined together and created shared branching centers across the country. By sharing facilities, credit unions can offer greater convenience for members to access their accounts at many locations just as if they were at their home credit union.
What does this mean for members of Red Crown Credit Union?
Members can enter any shared branch in the United States and conduct a range of transaction services, such as:
- Cash checks
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks
- Obtain cash advances and balance inquiries
- The name of their credit union
- Their account number
- Valid Government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport