Red Crown offers many different types of savings accounts for your different needs.
Personal Savings Account
A personal savings account comes with every Red Crown membership.
– $5.00 deposit to open a savings account
– Earns dividends if balance is over $100.00
Club Savings Account
Whether you are trying to save for a vacation or for the holidays, Red Crown’s club account will help you save for what you need.
– Two free withdrawals per year
– Deposit a maximum of $500.00 per month
– Earns dividends if balance is over $25.00
Money Market Account
Red Crown’s money market account allows you to save or use the funds in an emergency, while earning a competitive dividend rate.
– $2,000.00 to open
– Minimum balance of $2,000.00
– No maintenance fee
– $10.00 minimum balance fee
– Six free withdrawals per month
– $5.00 per withdrawal after six withdrawals
The Red Crown Starter Savings account is designed for children to learn how to save money at a young age.
– $1.00 minimum deposit
– Earns dividends
Early Payday Program
What is the Red Crown Early Payday Program? This program allows you to receive your direct deposit up to two days early.**
Minor Account Requirements:
– Starter Savings member must be 0 to 17 years old
– Must have a joint owner that is a parent or legal guardian that is a member of Red Crown Credit Union
– Valid ID for Minor is recommended for opening an account* (*Valid ID for Minor is required to transact at branches, for issuance of Debit or ATM cards or placing a check order in minors name.)
– Minor must be able sign own name on transactions.
– When the minor reaches the age of 18, they will be contacted by Red Crown Credit Union and informed that their Starter Savings account will need to be closed and all funds will move to their Regular Savings account.
**Early Payday Program Requirements:
– Must have Red Crown Savings or Checking Account
– Payer must provide Direct Deposit
– Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
Have a question? Contact Us?